[78-L] Autry's Rudolph

Ray Kilcoyne kil at roadrunner.com
Thu Dec 26 06:56:07 PST 2013

The original BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE by Dean Martin in the 1959 LP "A Winter
Romance" was done with the chorus.  In 2006 or 2007 Capitol released a new
version with the same Martin track, I believe, but with the chorus replaced
by Martina McBride.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwGrg8UPTY8
Martina did a similar reworking of BLUE CHRISTMAS with Elvis Presley.
RayK

From: RJHoltin
Same question RE: Dean Martin's Baby it's Cold Outside. We heard two
versions of thaat, too; one with a single female doing the girl part,
another with a female chorus. Alternates or remake?