[78-L] Edward VIII Abdication Records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Dec 8 20:47:17 PST 2013

As noted, the one that passed through my hands a while ago is also a Victor
pressing, 33rpm single sided web back vinyl, but has a local announcer intro
(didn't catch the Los Angeles call letters) and some dreary orchestral music
before the cutaway to the BBC, a local extro, and .. the thump. Appears to have
been recorded at RKO Studios.

dl