[78-L] OT: Gary Owens - website full of his airchecks

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 8 23:09:29 PST 2013

Okay, so I have this little problem... I found, months ago, a GREAT website that contained a TON of Gary Owens' material from his KMPC days. I was looking for it again this evening, and, lo and behold, I can't find it. I tried the mp3skull site but there's only a few commercials on it, not the actual banter from his programs (which was freaking hilarious).

Can anyone direct me to something similar? Without having to pay extortion to airchexx.com?

Thanks in advance...

Brad