[78-L] Trebor Tichenor stroke

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Dec 3 17:03:03 PST 2013

Sad news from Andy Tichenor, son of ragtime pianist Trebor Tichenor:

My dad, Trebor Jay Tichenor, unfortunately suffered a massive stroke early Sunday, December 1st. He is mentally aware and can talk, although his speech is slurred. The bad news is he is currently very physically disabled on his left side. Recovery looks to be a very long, difficult process. I started this CaringBridge as a way to quickly and easily share info about all this. Please know that if you check out the site and you see a big Donate button, this is only for the web site, NOT my dad! CaringBridge is a non-profit and a great cause, just so it's clear though.

Dad is an indelible part of St. Louis music history and has many fans everywhere. Feel free to share any Trebor Tichenor stories, memories, anything-I will share all of it with him. I know it will really help him as he begins to recover. Thanks all.

Cary Ginell