[78-L] Trebor Tichenor stroke

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Tue Dec 3 18:16:46 PST 2013

A name from the distant past.  IIRC he was founder/editor of a mimeographed (remember that?) publication RAGTIME REVIEW
in the 1960's.  And I think I had some of his recordings.
Scanning shows he continued to record, many CD appear to be available.

Very sorry to hear of the stroke, and wish him a speedy a complete recovery!
Thanks for all you've done to enrich my life by bringing this music to life!

Thomas.