[78-L] test - to see if my g-mail really is...^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 13 14:11:38 PDT 2013

While you're at it, Yahoo, you can take these and shove 'em.

Nothing new to report!

There are no emails in your Inbox folder.

You are my Anti-Spam hero.

There are no emails in your Spam folder.

Nice work, you finish what you start.

There are no emails in your Drafts folder.

Nice job, it sure looks tidy in here!

There are no emails in your Trash folder.

The hell with Yahell.
dl