[78-L] test - to see if my g-mail really is...

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 13 14:08:04 PDT 2013

Yahoo? AAARGH! I get 78-L messages sent to both addresses (Sympatico.ca and
Yahoo.com) because years ago I was losing some of them, and Yahoo is now
grouping them in THREADS instead of delivering them individually. A plague on
them. Other groups such as ToNY, 88sOn78s, 78-H are Yahoo Groups and those are
getting nicely screwed up as well. A plague and a pox and bad cess to them.

dl

On 10/13/2013 5:03 PM, Rodger J. Holtin wrote:
> This is a test - to see if my g-mail really is among the anointed which can
> send/receive The List.
>
> I've finally had a bellyful of yahoo.
>
> Rodger
> For Best Results use anything other than yahoo
   (DL LIKES)