[78-L] test - to see if my g-mail really is...^

Rodger J. Holtin rjh334578 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 14:24:30 PDT 2013

Even g-mail does something like that threading, but at least one can pull
out a single e-mail if necessary.  I could not even READ all the e-mails
that yahoothreadedalltogether.  I forwarded one - or thought it was just
one - to my school account and it had the whole thread, but at least I
could read it all.  And that's why I moved to g-mail.

I was trying to follow the Bob Haring vocalist thread and could only see
Ray's links by forwarding the whole thing to my school account.  His e-mail
showed up as a single line only and would not open.

I was trying to hear a 78 - now we're back on topic!

--
Rodger
For Best Results Use Victor Needles