[78-L] Bernstein's Rhapsody

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jul 7 06:20:28 PDT 2013

There are several performances of the Rhapsody with Earl vs Paul Whiteman, not
just the 78 set. I was involved in the transfer to digital of many of the Earl
Wild airchecks and live recordings from transcription discs and tapes a few
years back and got to meet Earl. Funny guy, and he was still performing and
recording at close to 90.

dl