[78-L] Packing Horrors

maceo at nugrape.net maceo at nugrape.net
Wed Jun 12 14:44:06 PDT 2013

Hello Cary,

Sorry to hear of your plight, the first I heard of my buyers complaint is by
the locking of my Poypal account, did not recieve a Eboy letter from buyer or
Eboy prior to locking of account - pretty poor form (I meant to say I try and
keep a zero balance in the account).

Guess I go back to subscribing to VJM if it's still being published!

Gary