[78-L] Packing Horrors

jeffrey smedbron bottomlessattic at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 12 13:19:10 PDT 2013

I would just leave them a note that it was not packed adequately and that you won't be bidding her listings anymore. Getting ebay involved anymore than necessary is why so many honest buyers and sellers have dumped ebay. It has totally gotten away from it's original successful model of just helping to connect buyers and sellers.