[78-L] Goofy paramount master

Scott Holthus vmc78 at qwestoffice.net
Fri May 24 18:04:00 PDT 2013

I've never posted here before, but as I' m working on Paramount mx #'s, I thought i'd chime in. I have Puritan 11072a with Mx 901-2: but there's no spoken intro. I, too, would love to see a scan of the labels! If you'd be so kind...
Best, Scott Holthus, Vintage Music Co., minneapolis
Sent from my iPhone