[78-L] Selah Jubilee Choir MASTERSEAL LP and REMINGTON LP

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat Apr 6 10:38:36 PDT 2013

Hi David,
  I do not know.
  There is discussion on the Remington site that some of the selections
are by the Dixiaires (digging around for this group shows they recorded for lots of labels, including
Continental, and as DIXIAIRES, DIXIEAIRES and DIXIE-AIRES.  But I don't find those two titles.)
  It also seems that there is a lote of movement of performers among the groups.  Also, the released
sides may have different group names attached.
  Any post-war gospel experts on the list ???
Best wishes, Thomas.