[78-L] Selah Jubilee Choir MASTERSEAL LP and REMINGTON LP

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Apr 6 14:19:34 PDT 2013

Here's a Remington EP that identifies 4 of these selections as by the Dixiaires:
http://static.rateyourmusic.com/album_images/858c6f952feb6c5e3dd7d72bb8aafdac/1152167.jpg

Same 4 titles as starting the Plymouth 12" lp and Remington RLP 1023. Precious
memories, My Dungeon Shook, Joshua, Down by the Riverside. I contend that the
only cuts by the Selah Jubilee Singers on this lp are "Sit Down" and "I'll be
Listening Somewhere". The remaining 8 could be by the Dixiaires or by another
similar group recording for Continental.

dl