[78-L] Selah Jubilee Choir MASTERSEAL LP and REMINGTON LP

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 5 19:26:06 PDT 2013

Well, after all this I'm not totally surprised to find that the Plymouth lp has
the same material as the other issues. It's P-12-109, matrix numbers once again
PL-66-1444 and PL-66-1453. But who are the singers? 12 of the tracks are a male
quartet like the Golden Gates, while "Sit Down" and "I'll Be Listening
Somewhere" are a mixed gospel chorus.

dl