[78-L] USPS strikes again

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 29 20:22:30 PDT 2013

This clerk (who's been there for a few years) showed me what her computer was
indicating, and it was quite different from what I got online at home. I asked
why this new wrinkle hadn't been applied the last time I was there 4 or 5 weeks
ago and she said it was probably not caught but that they were now going by
these new regs. I think I need to do some serious screaming. One of the parcels
was going to cost so much more than the buyer had paid, I brought it back to
ship from Canada, and our costs are no hell either (although we do have a much
cheaper "surface mail" that may take forever but costs half as much).

dl