[78-L] USPS strikes again

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 29 20:12:44 PDT 2013

Hi David,

You were screwed by incompetents.  Even my 16x16x8 boxes can go by First Class Mail International if they are under 4 pounds.  Print out your labels online, entering the dimensions as necessary, and you will save a lot of trouble at the counter staffed by philistines and northern rednecks, not to mention money. 13x13x5 always goes First Class International if under 4 pounds.  The clerks you dealt with do not understand the regs.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records