[78-L] Columbia Record reprints, 1904-1917

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Fri Mar 22 11:34:43 PDT 2013

Thanks, Ryan.
My interests are wider than just Gennett records and Hawaiian music, ya
know! The more sources one has access to the better, besides one never
knows when the odd item may be important on down the line. Be assured
I'll be ordering the full set just as soon as I can afford it.
I am kind of surprised that there is no article about the 1911/12 "-Y"
series Hawaii field trip, although it was pretty well covered in TMW.
Malcolm

*******