[78-L] Columbia Record reprints, 1904-1917

Ryan Barna phonostalgia at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 10:49:13 PDT 2013

Not all of the Columbia Record has been indexed. I tried to include
all the articles that may be of major interest on the pages, but
indexing everything would require more time and effort.

If you're looking for Hawaiian stuff, there's almost nothing except a
mention or two here or there. There's a very short article titled "A
Grafonola in Hawaii?" in the January 1917 but that's it:
http://www.phonostalgia.com/columbiarecord/1917.html.

I don't recall seeing anything on Starr (Gennett) either.

-Ryan