[78-L] record distributors/retailers

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 05:20:46 PDT 2013

Not sure if this is what is being asked for -- I had mentioned my
experiences (but that was in the 1970's) where the record chain where
I worked was owned by a local/regional distributor of independent
labels and couldn't get product that was distributed by another
regional distributor because of some long-running feud between them,
so we had to limit ourselves to buying the most popular titles on
London (as one example) from a one-stop kind of place.

Gene
gene.baron at gmail.com