[78-L] Harry Reser discog?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon Mar 11 21:41:00 PDT 2013

Thanks, Al. I got all the details except the personnel from Rust's
Columbia Master Book.
Looks like Reser needs a comprehensive discography of his own.
Unless things have changed in the past few years, getting into the
Columbia archives is nearly impossible. As a Gennett-o-phile I find that
there's no documentation on personnel in what's left of their paperwork,
either.
Ah, well.
Thanks for your input.
Malcolm