[78-L] Approximating 78s age by physical characteristics

Milan Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 06:29:39 PST 2013

I found some Pathé records from 1928. (ethnic or foreign series) that was
pressed on vinyl (or vinyl-alike) thick and heavy material. Non breakable.
No sign of test or promo copies, just ordinary label as found on other
French Pathé records during that time.

These records were sold commercially.

It is interesting that there is no lead in or lead out groove on these
records.

Milan