[78-L] 78 rpm stylus question

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 21:38:21 PST 2013

I did not have to burn to a CD to hear the issue as described. However,
let me also say that I have a small stereo with bookshelf speakers
hooked up to my computer. If you are listening via laptop speakers, you
will not hear it. At least try listening with some decent headphones.

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno