[78-L] 78 rpm stylus question

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Mon Jan 7 13:37:57 PST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Wright" <vintage at jabw.demon.co.uk>
To: 78-l at klickitat.78online.com
Sent: Monday, January 7, 2013 4:20:16 PM
Subject: [78-L] 78 rpm stylus question

Bryan, having only listened on my PC, I have to say I am in agreement with
Malcolm's comments.

Do I need to burn it on a CD and play the CD to hear the problem?

John W
----

Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 08:43:35 -1000
From: Malcolm Rockwell <malcolm at 78data.com>

>>If anything the second example of the first side has diminished blasting
on the horns and a very, very slightly lower level overall, to my ears.
I hear no hissing artifact on any of the four examples. But that may just be
due to my aging ears! Haven't tried it with a headset.
Mal<<