[78-L] oyVey has made a change effective today

Joel Bresler joel.br at verizon.net
Sat Dec 8 08:42:17 PST 2012

I spent about 45 minutes with eBay/oyVey/oBoy today. They said they are
experiencing a recurring bug on saving searches that include a format
preference. (In other words, if you are saving a search that looks for
certain keywords in a listing, for 78s only.) The work-around the staffer
offered, which seems to actually be working, is to use the Advanced Search
form to create the search.

They promised to be back to me within 48 hours with more info. We'll see!

Best,

Joel