[78-L] What happened to Omar!!??

Omar Facelli gaucho at netgate.com.uy
Sun Dec 9 07:10:32 PST 2012

Dear All,

         I'm Omar Facelli.
I'm terribly sorry for my lack of communication these past months.
Several issues beyond my control absolutely shattered my business,
life and life into pieces.
I'm trying to getting back on my feet, though it's not easy.
For those interested in getting back in touch with me and hopefully
continuing dealing in 78's as we've done in the past, please write me
and I'll gladly answer back.
Thank you again for caring and again, my deep apologies for not being
in touch earlier than this.

Omar Facelli (Montevideo, Uruguay)