[78-L] Phonograph sculpture ^

Mike Harkin xxm.harkin at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 13:03:18 PST 2012

--- On Sat, 12/8/12, Michael Biel <mbiel at mbiel.com> wrote:

From: Michael Biel <mbiel at mbiel.com>
Subject: Re: [78-L] Phonograph sculpture ^
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Date: Saturday, December 8, 2012, 4:31 PM

From: David Lennick<dlennick at sympatico.ca>

Michael Biel wrote:
>>> I wonder if she can play the 1812 Overture on that thing.

 Don't see why not.  Cannon shots produced by crepitation.  Sort of a mixed media presentation,..

Mike in Plovdiv

From: David Lennick
>> Or the William Tell Overture.  dl

Hi Yo Silver!  How about "On the Trail" from Grand Canyon Suite.  Then
for an encore she could do the storm movements from each of these!  With
a little help from Lord Windespeare.

From: Bud Black <banjobud at cfl.rr.com>
> How about "Cheek To Cheek?"  Bud

I didn't use it because it was a too obvious joke1 :-)  But she could
have a guest AfroAmerican performer do  "Black Bottom".

Mike Biel at mbiel.com