[78-L] CD recorders

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 4 10:37:54 PST 2012

Ditto re the BurnIt, which has not failed me in close to ten years. For what
it's worth, I have an earlier HHB (VERY early) that a music company pitched
when closing up shop. It may work only on low speed blanks, and they have to be
inserted upside down. I've never tried it out. Bigger than a breadbox.

dl