[78-L] CD recorders

Alan Bunting alanbuntinguk at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 10:22:04 PST 2012

Assuming you mean machines that use CD-R rather than Audio CD-R blanks the choice has become very limited with, so far as I know, only Fostex, Tascam and Teac currently producing them.

The Fostex is expensive and has many features your friend will probably never use so the best bet is one of the Teac or Tascam ones.

Assuming he lives in the USA if he goes to amazon.com and searches for "CD Recorder" in Electronics this will bring up 4 of the Teac / Tascam models with some user reviews.

Personally I use an HHB "Burn-It" which, sadly, is no longer available - it's well worth looking out for one on e-bay (or any of the earlier HHB models)

Alan Bunting