[78-L] Cameo dates - was ROYCROFT label

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 1 16:13:35 PDT 2012

I thought the Cheerio numbers were provided, but maybe not. Here are the ones I
noted, and the ones on the first disc were not shown (or maybe buried under the
labels). Very boring stuff, by the way, historical radio or no. I was happy to
be rid of them.

CHEERIO'S ROYCROFT LIVING TONE RECORDS

1.  SIDE BY SIDE (Woods)..THE GILBERTS (3:07)
2.  COMPANIONSHIP (Campbell)..CHEERIO; TOGETHER WE TWO (Berlin)..THE GILBERTS
(3:02)
     ROYCROFT 175, no mats. visible
3.  MOTHER GOOSE PARADE (Breau)..THE GILBERTS (2:52)
4.  THE CROAKER (Anonymous)..CHEERIO & GIL; THE BULLFROG AND THE COON
(Feist)..THE GILBERTS (2:48)
     ROYCROFT 176, mx 9182-3, 9194-6
5.  WITS END CORNER (Fawcett)..CHEERIO; O REST IN THE LORD (Mendelssohn)..GERRY
RIEGGER (3:17)
6.  THE ANGELUS (Harte)..CHEERIO & ASSOCIATES (2:53)
     ROYCROFT 177, mx 9178-3, 9193-7
7.  IF ANY LITTLE WORD OF MINE (Behrend); CHARITY (MacDermid)..GERRY RIEGGER (2:52)
8.  A HAND ON YOUR SHOULDER (Riley)..CHEERIO; FRIEND O' MINE (Sanderson)..RUSS
GILBERT (2:50)
     ROYCROFT 178, mx 9192-4, 9184-3
9.  THE BUTTERFLY SHIP (Frazier)..CHEERIO; PLAY MAKE-BELIEVE (Bond)..RUSS
GILBERT (2:58)
10. FAIRIES (Wise)..LOVENA GILBERT (2:58)
     ROYCROFT 179, mx 9243-3, 9177-2
11. THE OLD HOME (Cawein)..CHEERIO; LITTLE GREY HOME IN THE WEST (Lohr)..PAT
KELLY (2:59)
12. A SONG OF TOMORROW (Groffin)..CHEERIO; KEEP ON HOPIN' (Heron-Maxwell)..RUSS
GILBERT (2:44)
     ROYCROFT 180, mx 9241-1, 9242-2

dl