[78-L] (Yawn) Another eBay disaster

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 22 21:44:30 PDT 2012

Didn't think this was still happening but of course I stopped buying on eBay
years ago (I sell, but I know what I'm doing). A few people have their winnings
shipped to a US address I use and I picked up one package today for a Toronto
collector. The box was something that looked as if it had been picked out of a
dumpster, and the "packing" consisted of several oversize hunks of cardboard
folded a few times and loosely stuffed into the box. The main item was a rare
3-disc album and the seller had stuck cardboard dividers between the
discs..what kind of moronic brainless thought process can possibly cause anyone
to think this is a good thing? Naturally two of the discs were broken. Nothing
around the album, no bubble wrap or scrunched up paper or styrofoam chips, no
indication that the seller had insured the package.

On behalf of the purchaser..AARGH!