[78-L] Off the subject (Dennis Flannigan)

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:11:10 PDT 2012

I remember in the Marvel comix there was a fellow Paul Gambacinni (sp?)
who wrote some of the longest and most thoughtful letters (to me anyway)
and was published frequently, typically in the Fantastic Four IIRC. I've
often wondered what happened to him. Recently I discovered that he lives
in London and broadcasts classical music for the BBC! I emailed him
once, never heard back

joe salerno

--
Joe Salerno