[78-L] Mercury Shakespeare Texts

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 31 14:13:36 PDT 2012

I picked up a late pressing of Julius Caesar some years ago and it had the
book. I also have the one for Twelfth Night. According to the catalogs, Macbeth
didn't have a text. So I still need the loan (or a good scan, and I mean a GOOD
scan since this may be used for an online transfer) of Merchant of Venice.

dl