[78-L] Mercury Shakespeare Texts

Scott scott at mosaicrecords.com
Tue Jul 31 13:33:22 PDT 2012

Hi David

I had 3 Mercury Theatre albums recently that I parted with: one was
"Macbeth" which did not contain a booklet nor a pocket.

In conversation with Mike Biel (who bought my other two Mercury Theater
albums at the Bash) he agreed with me that these were later pressings...but
I would think there would still be a text enclosed.

"Julius Ceasar" did have a booklet
"Twelfth Night" did not have a booklet

Best
Scott Wenzel