[78-L] Setting new standards of awfulness [fwd]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 31 07:19:14 PDT 2012

Brunswick electricals as well..famous for last notes trailing out while the
engineer is cutting the run-out, although French HMV (and on the odd occasion,
English HMV) is far worse for chopping last notes. I also have a 30s Brunswick
Helen Morgan where the run-out was cut separately and starts about 4 revs
before the cutting is finished..again, bye bye last notes.

dl