[78-L] History Defectives redux

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Jul 25 12:05:58 PDT 2012

The store's address might not exist anymore. Looking on Google Maps it
looks like it might have been replaced by a parking garage opposite the
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT!  Of course it was possible (probable) that it was
affiliated with the Sheriff's Dept. back then!!!

Kurt listed a large collection of them recently.  At the Mechanical
Music Show last year someone had a group of about 7 or 8 KKK records,
and someone showed them after he bought them for about ten bucks apiece.
 I would have gotten them for that if I had seen them first, that's for
sure.  What little I have actually heard of them is rather tame and I'd
like to confirm that.  The Nazi Charlie and His Orch records are much
nastier, but knowing that WE WON, they are rather funny.  I don't think
today's hate groups could make use of any of these, but some of the hate
records of the 70s and 80s (like Johnny Reb) are still disgusting today.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com