[78-L] Arthur Fields

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 10 14:56:38 PDT 2012

Actually, I forgot to mention that I had emailed Worlds and, as soon as
I had pressed the send button to 78-l, I received a response from them.
They said they had received the information from Archeophone some while
back who had made some changes to the sequence and contents since then.
Worlds apologised for not checking the updates and offered me a refund,
but I declined because I know they are reasonable people. So, I'll keep
the disc. I wonder why they dropped the Fields version?

      Julian Vein