[78-L] Arthur Fields

Ray kil at roadrunner.com
Tue Jul 10 12:12:42 PDT 2012

Worlds has always been very good about refunding or trading in.  You should
write to them by e-mail..doesn't hurt to try.  You might get stuck for
postage.
RayK

From: Julian Vein
Just received CD Archeophone 9017 "Yankees to the Ranks" from Worlds
Records.  I purchased it because the Worlds Records' website
http://www.worldsrecords.com/cgi-bin/storeR.cgi/specific=itemcode&phrase=72997&cart_id=07-10-12.24388

stated that the last track was "Over There" by Arthur Fields. However,
it turned out to be by Nora Bayes, and identified as such in the
booklet. There are two other versions of the song on the disc, but
neither is by Fields.

The Archeophone website
http://www.archeophone.com/product_info.php?products_id=108 correctly
shows it as by Bayes. I bought the CD on the basis that it was the
Fields performance.