[78-L] (no subject)

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Thu Jul 5 19:21:53 PDT 2012

This was not caused by a delay. The spammer in question sent the junk mail with a spoofed address. It looks to me like someone's machine was infected with a virus that sent this spam to everyone in his address book, and that Bob's old address was still in there. It is not necessary for the address to be active for this to work.

>I never realised Fuchs Gnus was THAT Slow on the uptake!  Bob's passing  was 10 or
>more years ago, at least, was it not?
>
>Mike in Plovdiv

                       -        Jeff Lichtman
                                jeff at swazoo.com