[78-L] Link to Stan Hester's posts

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Jun 30 16:26:06 PDT 2012

FacebookFor those of you who are on Facebook,  here is the link to Stan Hester's posts.    Note that Stan requests that no one call him.  I'm not sure what any of us can do,  but it's very sad.

                  Stanley Hester posted in THE JAZZ AGE
                       Stanley Hester 30 June 06:38
                        I would like to say goodbye to all my friends.

            View Post on Facebook · Edit email settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.