[78-L] Blue decca reissue series

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Sat Jun 30 08:42:26 PDT 2012

Thanks !
I was almost sure about the 76 Vocalion issues (poss. reported from the books),
but didn't know the starting point.

Maybe Jim Brannen can supply now to all ignorants the Bob Crosby titles of Decca 8.

han enderman
===
>>> Sorry..Vocalion went to 5507*5*! I had Han's "76" in my mind as the correct
number of issues on that label.