[78-L] Prokofiev's War And Peace

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 28 08:43:19 PDT 2012

Update..I found another copy of this album (Period TE 1123) and it does indeed
have an insert listing the cast and summarizing the plot. So it's the same
recording as on Melodiya D 8393-8400 and other issues, but this seems to be the
only version on 3 lps. I wonder if there were cuts made? A previous owner of
one of the copies left a note specifying two edits he was aware of.

dl