[78-L] Software, 1st 78's...

Dave Stuckey pappycalling at gmail.com
Mon May 21 10:17:46 PDT 2012

As far as digitizing/burning software, I can highly recommend Audio
Cleaning Lab, from Magix. Very easy to use, much more intuitive than Sound
Forge - or even Audacity. I've been using it for years...

I bought my first 2 78's when I was in High School, when I wandered into a
used book store that had racks and racks of shellac too.

Without even knowing what I was buying I picked up "Livery Stable Blues" by
ODJB and a Jelly Roll Morton record. Accidentally broke the Morton shortly
thereafter. First lesson learned too -- these suckers are fragile!!

Dave