[78-L] Did Ken Griffin ever cover, "Near You"?

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon May 21 18:41:43 PDT 2012

Trust ye not the dates Bill Reid (the Griffin discographer) gives. They
are wrong. Yea, tho I walk thru the valley of cross-checking, I fear Sir
William's data is somewhat lacking.
He also doth not attribute many of the records with steel guitar on
them. Feh!
Fivesooth, I sayeth, balderdash and tommyrot.
Yea and verily, etc., etc.,
Malcolm (eth)

*******