[78-L] eBay question

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Mon May 21 10:04:39 PDT 2012

I think that he could cancel the bid and you refund the $$$. Then you
can relist what he wants on eBay as a "Buy It Now" item for an agreed
upon price. Let him know as soom as you list so he can grab them right
up. This meet ePay's criteria of not circumventing them in a secondary
buy/sell process (gotta pay Mammon). I've used this method a number of
times with no ill effects.
Malcolm