[78-L] eBay question

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon May 21 10:37:21 PDT 2012

He hasn't paid yet..I know the buyer and was about to generate an invoice when
I saw the double bids, so I asked him about them. And they were originally "buy
it now" listings from when eBay had a "list everything including BUY IT NOW
free" blitz. I'm trying to figure a way to work this out without using up any
of my remaining free listings, as well as to get the remaining copies back up.

dl