[78-L] Wrong record

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue May 15 20:36:28 PDT 2012

We've talked about these a few times..the wrong master or stamper pulled for a
pressing. I've just found another one. Columbia A2780 should be MANDY by Van &
Schenck (a song I loathe no matter who sings it, by the way) backed with The
Kaufman Brothers and I'll Be Happy When the Preacher Makes You Mine. WRONG
MASTER is written in red crayon across the V&S label..turns out that instead of
matrix 78518, someone pulled 78618, which is Yerkes Jazarimba's INDIA.