[78-L] 19626 [fwd]

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Wed May 16 06:01:01 PDT 2012

eBay is having another of those one-day "list everything" blitzes
today..naturally, a day when I have to be elsewhere and don't have time to
photograph and list too many new items. Their timing is always perfect. And a
lot of favorite customers are heading to ARSC today. But we'll see what happens.

dl