[78-L] Edison 'Disc Phonograph' Speed Control Query.

OKIN EARL spats47 at ntlworld.com
Wed May 16 12:43:42 PDT 2012

Hi!

I'm now enjoying my new toy, the Edison 'Disc Phonograph', now that it
has been re-greased. The only downside is that it won't go faster than
78rpm and should be going at 80rpm. However, if I want to digitize the
tracks, I can always use my Amadeus software to speed things up.

However, if anyone knows a nice easy way to adjust the speed
controller, please let me know. i thought that there might be a small
'grub' screw to re-set but I can't see one.

Earl Okin.