[78-L] Jimmie Rodgers Entertainers card

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Apr 30 07:48:16 PDT 2012

The Jimmie Rodgers Entertainers business card that Paul Solarski had on eBay sold for the minimum bid of $999.99. The purchaser was the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, which, I assume, will be displaying the item for all to see. I find this an acceptable place for it (although the Country Music Hall of Fame would have been more appropriate). Still, it's good that it will be shared with the public and not socked away in some rich guy's private collection where it will never be seen again.

Cary Ginell